Some flavors of Tostistos Tortilla Chips are vegan and some are not. If you’re shopping in the grocery store or just curious and need to stock up, I’ve provided the vegan Tostitos flavors below. The non-vegan Tostitos contain milk and are flavored while the vegan Tostitos tortilla chips are not flavored.
Vegan Tostitos Tortilla Chip Flavors:
All of the Tostito Scoop Tortilla Chip varieties are 100% vegan and plant-based.
Vegan Tostito Triangle Flavors:
- Tostitos Original Triangle Tortilla Chips
- Tostitos Lightly Salted Triangle Tortilla Chips
- Tostitos Black Bean and Garlic Triangle Tortilla Chips
- Tostitos Cantina Traditional Triangle Tortilla Chips
- Tostitos Cantina Thin and Crispy Triangle Tortilla Chips
- Simply Tostitos Organic Triangle Tortilla Chips
Non-Vegan Tostito Triangle Flavors (contain some form of milk):
- Tostitos Hint of Lime Triangle Tortilla Chips **This one may surprise you!
- Tostitos Hint of Jalapeno Triangle Tortilla Chips
- Tostitos Roasted Red Pepper Triangle Tortilla Chips
Vegan Tostito Round Flavors:
Non-Vegan Tostito Round Flavors (contain some form of milk):
- Tostitos Sabritas Salsa Verde Round Tortilla Chips
- Tostitos Sabritas Salsa Ranchera Round Tortilla Chips
As a vegan dietitian, I am regularly recommending lower salt snack varieties and for that reason, I recommend trying the Tostitos Lighlty Salted Triangle Tortilla Chips – vegan, nourishing, and satisfying! It’s a newer product, so you may not have seen it in all grocers but it is available online on Amazon.
Note: the above post contains affiliate links which means you don’t pay anything extra but I earn pennies off the dollar as a way to help support this site. Thank you!