Information We Collect
When you visit or use TheVegansPantry.com, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you choose to provide to us such as your name, mailing address, and email address. You may provide this information, for example, when you comment on a post or use the contact form.
- Technical information including, but not limited to, browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on this site, the time spent viewing the site, and return visits to the site.
- Aggregated information as you and others browse and use the site.
Uses of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for purposes such as:
- To respond to your inquires and requests;
- To operate the site and improve your experience;
- To identify or remediate possible security threats to the site;
- To conduct research about your use of the site and our services;
- For any other purpose specified at time of collection.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
TheVegansPantry.com uses Google Analytics to collect user data related to the device/browser, IP address, and on-site activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on this site. To learn more about how Google uses information collected from this site, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. If you don’t want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
Our Advertising Partners
Amazon Product Links
As an Amazon Associate, TheVegansPantry.com earns a commission from qualified purchases. We do not receive any of the products we review for free or at a discount. Our reviews and ratings are based on our unbiased use of the product.
Last update: August 16, 2018