Is Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Vegan?
Yes! Some of the flavors of Orville Redenbacher Popcorn is vegan (and some is not obviously).
Vegan Flavors of Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Orville Redenbacher Kettle Corn
- Orville Redenbacher SmartPop! Kettle Corn
- Orville Redenbacher Naturals Simply Salt
- Orville Redenbacher Naturals Lightly Salted Simply Salt
Non-Vegan Flavors of Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- All of the Orville Redenbacher Butter Flavors including Movie Theater Butter, Pour Over Butter, Ultimate Butter, Light Butter, and Tender White (they all contain actual butter)
- Orville Redenbacher Melt on Caramal (the Vitamin D is animal sourced)
- Orville Redenbacher Cheddar Cheese (contains milk)
- Orville Redenbacher! Butter (contains butter)
- Orville Redenbacher Naturals Classic Butter and Sea Salt
- All of the Orville Redenbacher Poppycock (contains butter and cream)
Is Pop Secret Popcorn Vegan?
No, unfortunately, all of the Pop Secret flavors contain milk ingredients as part of the natural flavorings and are not vegan. Our favorite vegan popcorn is SkinnyPop Original available HERE.
Non-Vegan Flavors of Pop Secret Popcorn
Do you enjoy vegan popcorn?? If so, what is your favorite brand. It’s unfortunate there aren’t more commercially prepared vegan popcorns out there as the nature of popcorn is vegan – it’s just in the butter and additives. Remember, there are no vegan versions of Pop Secret and there are a couple vegan options when it comes to Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn (the kettle corn and the simply salt varieties).